UI/UX Designer with web and mobile experience. Worked on iOS photography, geolocation, social network, and content management applications. Experience creating requirements and user stories with clients, writing functional specifications, creating application workflows, wire framing applications, creating prototypes, designing Photoshop mock-ups, slicing assets and creating style guides for developers. Detailed functional knowledge of HTML/CSS.
2015 to present
- Developing storyboards, mockups, and animated prototypes to communicate design ideas with internal stakeholders, developers, and customers.
- Creating pixel perfect mockups and working developers to make sure the UI and UX matches the design requirements.
- Working closely with cross-functional teams to help define feature requirements and interactions.
- Designing and running usability sessions and concept tests with existing customers.
- Working closely with developers to define Jama's application style guide.
2013 to 2015
- Interface, interaction and visual design for the Snapflow platform.
- UX research for client applications and the Snapflow platform.
- Interface, interaction and visual design for client applications built on the Snapflow platform.
- Working with clients to define requirements and create user stories for applications.
- Wireframing and creating paper prototypes for both the platform and client applications.
- Writing functional specifications and design guide documents for developers.
- Print and corporate design such as office wall and window decals and art for social media pages.
2011 to 2013
- Worked on projects for mobile app startups as well as for established companies such as Eden Foods.
- Helped clients craft feature lists in order to launch a minimum viable product.
- Created wire frames and prototypes to test usability and help clients visualize the final product.
- Worked with startup clients to create brand identities before creating app interfaces. Also worked with clients’ existing branding to design app interfaces.
- Led QA testing for app releases. Created and managed bug reports and was responsible for giving the final OK on all app launches.
- Designed Techno Garden logo, brand concept and marketing materials. Designed and managed the development of the Techno Garden website.
Freelance Graphic Design
2008 to 2011
- Created event flyers for non-profits such as KBOO FM.
- Designed and developed all versions of the website kawaiinails.com. Created all promotional materials, artwork and branding for Kawaii Nails.
- Experience designing online distributed materials such as PDF tutorials.
- Designed print materials such as brochures, booklets, flyers, business cards, and logos for local businesses.
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Art & Design
2004 to 2008
The University of Michigan
Ann Arbor, MI
Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, Photography, Keynote, Interface Design, UI/UX, Prototype, Research, Social Media, HTML, CSS, App Design, Mobile App Design, Video Editing, Website Design, Print Design